God of the Angel Armies

Jan 25, 2009
Have you ever had a song that you can't get out of your head and you just sing it over and over again?! Well this song below is what is in my head right now and I'm loving it! Last weekend we attended a worshiper conference at The Dwelling Place in Christiansburg, VA and had the most amazing time! Josh Baldwin and Jonathan David Helser were leading the worship times and it's really hard to put into words what we experienced there. God came in a mighty way as we worshiped and it left us hungry for more of Him and on our faces worshiping Him. It was mind boggling!

I have always had a heart for praise and worship and recently it feels that God is calling me deeper into that and to a deeper place with Him in it.

1 comments:

  1. Jodi said...:

    Heather.... It looks like such a wonderful experience. I'm so jealous... It's been far too long since I have had one of those "in His presence" moments. It makes me want to seek Him. Praise and worship have always had such a wonderful place in my life and it's been awhile since I've been touched so deeply by a song. Thanks for sharing it and inspiring me to want more time with my Lord.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...