I Heart Faces Week 14

Apr 13, 2009


After we decorated our cake pops on Easter the girls decided all the sprinkles on their plates were too much to throw away and decided to make some beautiful lip art out of it! Maggie is just too cute with her purple lips and awesome orange glasses! If you want to see the picture a little closer just click on it and it will pop up in a new window...it's worth it! ;)

I found this site a little while ago and have had fun looking at all the fun pictures. This week is for a Spring/Easter photo and I entered in the amateur category. Be sure to check out all the fun photos at I Heart Faces!


8 comments:

  1. Ginna said...:

    so cute, I love the colors! :)

  1. Suburban Girl said...:

    Very cute and creative.

  1. Unknown said...:

    This is one of my favorites! :-) I love those yellow glasses and the sugared lips . . . so sweet!

  1. Heather said...:

    Love it! Love the pink sprinkles and orange glasses!

  1. Heidi Lacy said...:

    Maggie is so adorable:)

  1. lislynn said...:

    Great colors and adorable pic...

  1. Mrs. McFadden said...:

    what a cute photo. great colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...