God is writing my story!

May 15, 2009


It's been one of those very trying weeks for me and in the midst of it all I have been drawn closer to the one who created me in ways that I so needed! And something that I have come to realize is that God knows every single thing that is going to come into my life and that He is right here beside me. He is the one writing my story and is the author of my days. And if I just let Him be in control of my life it will be a sweet story, yes sometimes bittersweet, but all the same sweet.

3 comments:

  1. Regina Ellison said...:

    I've been learning the same thing through Beth Moore's most current study on the book of Esther. It is all about God's providence. I have to rank this study in my top 3studies I have done so far.

  1. Angie said...:

    I put this song on my blog, too. It's one of my absolute FAVORITE songs! I'm saying. . .you cannot sing this without feeling God's presence.

    As for God writing our stories. . . sometimes it's tough to hand the pen over to him, I agree. But you're right -- the things that he is allowing to come into your life are all sifted through his hands. And, as tough as it is to believe -- it's all a part of his master plan.

    Love you, girl!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...