Finding an Unseen God book review

Aug 19, 2009

I am part of a blogger book review for The Ooze and this month I read Finding An Unseen God by Alicia Britt Chole. When I got the book I was surprised at how thin it was and even more surprised at how quick a read it was. I was pleasantly surprised by how engaging it was. Alicia gives you little snipits into her life and it is very easy and fun to read. She gives some history into her childhood years and how her family was very intellectual and how that played a big part into her belief system. She does seem to get a little preachy at times with her views now but it didn't bother me too much since it quickly moved onto something else. I would have loved to hear more detail in her story about her life but for a quick read this is an excellent book. I would highly recommend this to anyone that may not be a christian or if you know someone that is searching for God. It is definitely not a book full of arguments of why you should turn from Atheism to Christianity, but it is a delightful book with a sweet story of one girls journey to just that and to a God that loves her very much.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...