Quote...

Sep 7, 2009
Have you ever found a quote that you can't get out of your mind? I found this a few days ago and just loved it! I made this to print out and put on my mirror to read daily. I love the phrase "the mystery of life"! We are given each day and I would love to let the mystery of that day guide my each step and cause me to live in that wonder of it. And then "life itself is grace." Wow...that is so very true. If we were only able to give ourselves the grace to live unabandoned and not be so hard on ourselves and others. I'm turning this into a prayer as I face the week ahead and praying the Papa would give me the joy in the mystery of this life He has blessed me with and the grace I need to go easier on myself and those He has placed in my life on this journey of life.

**if you want to copy this for yourself you can by clicking on it and it will appear in a new window much larger and then you can simply right click on it and save to your computer or print it from there.**

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...