The Couponizer!

Oct 6, 2009


Okay I have to admit that when I first heard the name of this I laughed!  But when I looked at the website and just what it was I fell in love and ordered one right away.  I have been trying to save money in our grocery shopping and started collecting coupons.  I had always kept them in a plastic cheap divider that worked okay, but wasn't organized like The Couponizer.  I am loving this!  It has pockets to organize your coupons by categories, shopping lists, a pocket to put the coupons expiring this month (love that because I hate it when I see I haven't used a coupon in time!), a pocket for the coupons you plan to use on your shopping trip, and a pocket to put the coupons to give at the checkout.  It also has a back section for coupons like entertainment, eating out, services and such.  It has made my shopping SO much easier!  So if you are looking for somehing good to organize your coupons I highly recommend this!  Check it out HERE!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...