Missing my Workout Buddies!

Apr 1, 2010




This was our last day of Urban Fitness and I sure do miss these two gals! :( Just about as much as I miss working out! Can't beleive I actually just typed that! lol I had developed such a great routine of working out and with all the upheaval of moving and all I have gotten out of that and I so want to get into again...I need to get into it again!

I have checked out a few gyms down here and like a few of them but they still aren't "home" yet. I just need to take the plunge and sign up with one but it's hard not having Steve here for Kiersten right now as she doesn't want to join me too much these days when I go.

We had so much fun in downtown Asheville and tonight I just missing it all very much! :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

  1. Heather, I hope you are getting settled in now and enjoying your new town. It is so hard to move, even when so many positive things are happening.

    Continuing to pray for you and believing for great things in store for your precious family!

    Love ya~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...