Your Hands

Apr 21, 2010


I am pretty sure I have posted this before but it's on my heart today and this song has truly become a lifeline to me during this time of change in our lives.

I have caught myself worrying about our finances and what our future looks like and I don't want to be that way. God has been so faithful to us up to this point and I know He is going to take care of the rest. I don't know what it's going to look like but one thing I do know is that no matter what He is in control. I'm writing this out today as I know there will come a day, could be later today, that I will need to listen to this song and reread my words and remind myself what I should be doing.

We have taken such a huge step of faith and it's pretty scary at times to really try and wrap my brain around it all. Steve has no job here. He wants to go to school. We still have bills to pay. We need money to live on. Kiersten wants to stay in gymnastics and that takes money. So many of my worries today are focused on money and I want to realease that into Papa's hands. He know my worries and my heart and I know He will take care of us.

Thank you God for bringing us this far and I know you will take care of us. Forgive my wavering heart and help me to trust in you. Thank you for all you are doing in our lives and give me a peaceful heart in the midst of not seeing how it will all work out. But I trust you and I know You are in control.

1 comments:

  1. legendswife said...:

    Thank you for sharing this post:) So many of us have been hit by the economy (my family is included). What we all need to remember is where our strength comes from.

    God Bless
    http://thewaywehomeschool.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...