Wow...it's been a long time!

Aug 11, 2010
My life has pretty much turned into a few sentence updates on facebook these days and the blog has been left on the wayside!  Sorry to anyone that follows...I'll try better here.  :)  We will see how that goes. 

I was excited this morning to see my photo as one of the finalist for a grandparent photo contest I entered and wanted to put that out here for those that aren't on facebook.  You can vote for me if you want...I'm #20! 

Here is the picture a little bigger with the details I so love with the contrast of the new skin against the old.  This is my grandma holding her first great great grandchild.  You can vote by clicking on this link...

http://www.kcparent.com/Giveaways/GrandparentPhotoContest.aspx

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Just voted for you my friend!!! You are so going to be in that issue!!!!
    -Shannon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...