Baby Showers

Jul 9, 2011
I've had two baby showers and it all still seems so crazy!  Sitting there opening baby presents kind of feels like it's not really me sitting there doing it.  It does help the excitement level to see all the cute baby things though and to know that very soon there will be a little one to use all of them.  Still amazed at the little second miracle God has blessed us with every day!

Here are some pictures from the baby shower I had in Ohio that my mom and sister put together.  My sister did an amazing job on the decorations!  









We just got back from Asheville, NC and I had another baby shower there with our friends and here are some pictures from there.  I am feeling very blessed by all of this in so many ways!








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...