Big changes coming for us!

Sep 30, 2011
As if having a baby isn't enough to bring major change into our life, we have decided to do something pretty drastic with our eating habits and are starting on a journey that will make us vegans for at least the next 28 days. I really can't believe that I just typed the word vegan about myself!  We have been on a path for some time to becoming healthy and trying to eat better and after a lot of research, it's something we really want to pursue.  I'm not sure we will be vegan at the end of what we are going to do for the next 28 days but we will see.  We are going to be doing the Engine 2 diet that you can read more about here if you want.

Earlier last week I watched Forks Over Knives and it really opened my eyes to some things that I feel we need to change.  I haven't ever really been the type to jump on anyone's bandwagon but really feel there is so much truth in this documentary that makes perfect sense.  We really just want to eat right and do something that makes us feel better.  We talked about simply going to clean eating and eliminating all processed food from our diet but have decided to just jump in with both feet and give our bodies a huge jumpstart to feeling better.  It's going to be a big change for us but one that we are pretty excited to start.  




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...