My Texting Tween!

Apr 9, 2009



Things will never be the same in our house again now that Kiersten has her own cell phone! I actually got a new cell phone and she got my old one. She has turned into a texting tween overnight and it is pretty cute, of course I say that now! Ask me that question in a few weeks and see how I like it. :) Today she texted 2 different friends at the same time on and off all day and then tonight it was 3 at the same time. All I can say is thank goodness for unlimited texting! We would already be in the poor house in one day of her having her phone! I love that she has good friends that she can text and that it keeps her in touch with her friends from the neighborhood we just moved from. And it;s cute to watch her interact with them. And we even are throwing in a little bit of school with it as she is spelling so much and having to read things more. :) How's that for a good benefit!?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...