May 30, 2009
It's been a very few busy weeks and I neglected the poor blog. I'm working on some scrapbook classes this morning and watching reruns of Six Feet Under. This is one of my all time favorite shows! I had a marathon watching session last summer as I just found out about the show and loved every minute of it. This scene below is one of my favorite parts and just had to share. *warning there are a couple of bad words in it so if you don't like that then don't watch...but it is insanely funny!* Her coworker had just asked her why she didn't like her job and Claire goes into this whole thing about her pantyhose and how they are sucking the life out of her. And then later she does this. Love it!


3 comments:

  1. Maureen said...:

    Ok, I have never seen the show because I thought I wouldn't like it. That scene is hysterical! Maybe I should check it out now that I pay for HBO and never watch anything on it!! Thanks for posting! :-)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Oh, how I miss that show. thanks for the reminder.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Too funny! I hate pantyhose with a passion! LOL

    Patti from FIAR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...