Good Memories!

Jul 30, 2009




I haven't heard the sound of an icecream truck in quite some time so it was definitely something that brings back good memories! Of course as soon as I heard it I had two very excited girls in front of me asking if they could get something. Tonight we have Kiersten's best friend over since they haven't seen each other in some time and Kiersten will be gone for the next 3 weeks. Can't believe my girl is going to Ohio for that long! But then I am looking forward to doing many things on my to do list that I have been putting off. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Heather said...:

    These pix are great ... makes me want to stop the truck next time he comes around!

  1. Elizabeth said...:

    I LOVE the sound of the ice cream truck!!!! How fun.

    Hey! What are those animals on their shoulders? I love the stripe one a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...