When Moms Pray Together Book Review

Nov 27, 2009
 This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by: Tyndale Publishing for this review

When Mom's Pray Together is a book by Fern Nichols  that tells 25 true stories of what happens when moms come together to pray.

Here is some info from their website about the book:

Moms in Touch International is an organization that brings moms together to pray for their children and their children’s schools. As MITI prepares to celebrate its 25th anniversary, Fern Nichols, the founder and president, has collected some of the most inspiring and encouraging stories of God’s work in answer to those prayers. When Moms Pray Together will inspire and equip mothers to pray more consistently and hopefully for their children while encouraging them through the stories from moms everywhere.



Each chapter in this book is a true story about a child facing some sort of hardship and how their mom gets involved in a prayer group during this time.  If you ever questioned if there is really power in prayer this book with put that question to an end.  No matter how big or small the problem may be, prayer is something that brought these moms together and changed the lives of each child mentioned in this book.  Each story pulls your heart right in and you can't wait to read the outcome of each one.  Whether it's dealing with a child suicide, being bullied, sexual trauma, divorce, there is nothing too big or small to pray about and this book shows you just that.

As I finished this book all I wanted to do was get down on my knees and thank God for the beautiful daughter that He has given me and for the wonderful gift of prayer that we have that allows us to touch His heart in ways nothing else can.  It gave me hope that no matter what we have and what we will face is nothing we can't handle through prayer. 

I encourage you to read this book and have your heart filled with the hope I did.  And even get involved in a local Moms In Touch group if there is one near you or even start your very own.  I know my heart has been moved in ways to really be committed to praying more for my daughter and even her friends and any way I can do that I am all for! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...