Wow Imports Personlized Necklace Review

Nov 27, 2009



This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by: WOW Imports for this review

I had the wonderful opportunity to receive the above necklace to review from WOW Imports. Here is some info about who they are from their website:

Wow! Imports, a family business, is the premier online store for African fair trade bead & wire art, including beaded animal figurines, piggy banks, beaded key chains, beaded zipper pulls, wire wrapped and beaded serving pieces, beaded Christmas ornaments and recycled plastic bag animals.
We offer the widest selection of styles and languages of handmade sterling silver and 14k gold personalized name jewelry. This includes Carrie necklaces, name necklaces, name rings, name earrings, name bracelets, name anklets, personalized key chains & zipper pulls and personalized cufflinks.
Our master artisans are dedicated to handcrafting the finest wire & bead art, recycled art and name jewelry.
We are committed to socially responsible and fair trade practices. Our African crafters are disadvantaged artisans from Zimbabwe and South African townships. They set their own wages and hours and are provided with materials and pleasant work accommodations. We provide them with useful customer feedback to help them create the finest and most marketable designs.

The personalized name necklace I chose is pictured above and I put my daughters name on it and will give it to her for christmas that has a value of $27.95.   It is the Gabrielle font with a 18inch sterling silver necklace.They have a large variety of fonts to choose from and I really liked that on their website you could put in the name you want and it would let you go through the fonts to see what they looked like before you order. I was also able to choose the length of the chain I wanted for the necklace.  You can also get different items added to your name such as flowers for an extra price of $5.95.  You could even get a birthstone added to your necklace for an extra price as well.  There are so many different choices and it's fun to look through their website to see them all.  I liked the animal and sports personalized name jewelry too!

I was very impressed with my necklace and I would recommend this for that fun personalized gift you want to get for that special someone in your life.  I am very impressed with the vision that this company has and I like supporting companies that are committed to fair trade practices.  And they offer free shipping which is a big plus in my book!
GIVEAWAY:
Win a personalized name necklace (up to $27.95) for one lucky winner!
To Enter:
Just visit WOW Imports and let me know which necklace you will choose if you are the lucky winner!
**make sure to leave your email so I can contact you if you win!**

For EXTRA entries:
**you must leave a separate comment for each one of these you do**


1.  Blog about this on your blog and leave a comment on here telling me you did so.
2.  Put this on your wall on facebook
3.  Tweet about this
4.  Follow me with google friends (the link is on the bottom right hand side of my front page of my blog)
5.  Add my button to your blog (this is located on the bottom right hand side on the main page of blog as well)

Contest will end on Friday December 4th at midnight
You may enter once each day until them as many times as you like on that day!
US participants and shipping only


Thanks for entering! And a huge thanks to WOW Imports for their generous offer!




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...