5 weeks!

Sep 24, 2011






It's hard to believe that it's been 5 weeks since our little guy has arrived!  It's been a whirlwind of non stop activity here.  We have had lots of company wanting to meet little Kaden and it's been fun having them all.

We moved two weeks after I had him and that was quite the adventure to say the least!  Having had a c section made things rather interesting for me not being able to help much and I'm very thankful for everyone who was able to help us out.  We couldn't have done it without those who came!  We are loving our new place and how it just seems to fit us so well.  It's a lot smaller but just perfect for our little family right now.  Thankfully we have a nice big basement to put all our extra stuff in for the time being while we figure out just what to do with everything.  We are enjoying the nice quiet neighborhood too since our last neighborhood brought with it quite the collection of sirens.  :)

It's been quite the adjustment realizing that I now have a tween and a newborn and what different worlds they live in and how I have to balance them both.  It's going to be a wild ride for sure!  Kiersten is the most amazing help and I'm so thankful for all she does to help us out.  I did struggle a bit with how far apart they were going to be apart but those thoughts are far from me now after seeing how well it really works. 

Sleep is something we really miss these days!  Thankfully Kaden is doing pretty good right now and giving us mostly 4 to 5 hour stretches at night and I look forward to the day we get to sleep through the night.  Hopefully soon!  

I'm enjoying taking lots of pictures of our little man and have hopes of scrapbooking them very soon.  One can really hope huh?! lol!  

Sometimes I wish I could just stop the clock and freeze so many of these moments in time as I know it's all going to pass way too quickly!  Just trying to live in the moment and enjoy each one as they come.  :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...